We offer a safe, non-judgmental, empathetic and understanding environment for to you to explore your thoughts, feelings and emotions.
Using primarily person-centred therapy, I will listen to you without any judgment and explore the world you perceive in a safe and tentative way adhering to professional and ethical boundaries set by the BACP. This will let you have the time and space to work out what you need to, in the knowledge that whatever you say will be fully confidential.
I use a number of a different types of counselling therapies as appropriate for the individual. Each approach has its strengths, but some can be more effective when working with certain types of problems. We may use a combination of therapies tailored to your individual needs in order to help you reach your goals.
- Brief therapy
- Emotion card
- Person centred
- Rewind trauma therapy
How I deliver therapy:
I offer therapy in a way to suit your needs, this can include;
- Home visits
- Long-term face-to-face work
- Short-term face-to-face work
I am making small, progressive, steps to take control of my mental wellbeing. My issues and insecurities are multi-faceted and Richard’s patient, methodical approach is definitely helping me to combat my learned behaviour. I trust him and feel comfortable in his presence to be honest with myself and to explore my very private avenues of thinking.
PricingFees are per 50/60 minute session. Payment is by cash, card or bank transfer.
- Assessment session (Individual) - £20
- Assessment session (Couples) - £30
- One hour session (Student) - £30
- One hour session (Concession) - £30
- One hour session (Individual) - £40
- One hour session (Couples) - £60 per couple
- Fees are reviewed yearly and any changes take effect on 1st Jan and apply to new or renewed contracts.
- Discounts available for students studying counselling & psychotherapy on receipt of proof of course.